Some of the Team at FlexTime
Mary Rowsome - Finance Director
Joachim Braune - Software Development Manager
John McGill - Senior Software Engineer
Ciaran Rowsome - Managing Director
Bill Canning - Senior Sales Consultant
Listen to An Interview with FlexTime's Managing Director - The Business Show on RTE
At FlexTime we develop and supply web oriented solutions for Flexible Working, Time & Attendance and Staff Scheduling.
Our group HQ was founded in 1983 in Dublin, Ireland and we have implemented countless solutions in Ireland, the U.K. and Holland. From 2012, FlexTime will be working in the U.S. and Canadian markets and in addition we have partner connections worldwide - ask us for details click on Request Info.
We hold regular Webinars covering how to introduce flexible working. If you are interested in joining in a Webinar, please contact Ciaran Rowsome at email@example.com
Through the years we have built up a “blue chip” customer base comprising of Central and Local Government bodies; the Healthcare & Higher Education sectors and also major private organisations.
Examples of Clients in the UK and Ireland :
- The Taoiseach's Office (The Irish Prime Minister's Office), The Houses of the Oireachtas (The Irish Houses of Parliament), The London Borough of Lewisham, FAS - (The National Training & Employment Authority), AXA Insurance, Allianz Insurance, The University of Birmingham, The University of Liverpool, Liverpool John Moores University, Trinity College, Dublin, Sir Robert Mc Alpine Construction, Call Centres, Hospitality, Manufacturing, many Trade Union HQs.
Indeed our systems and influence can be found in virtually every sector in business.
We believe that by organisations developing more relevant working time arrangements for their employees, it will offset some of the difficult outfall from the current environment of wage constraint and reductions and even job loss. Therefore, in the current economic difficulties, more than ever, there are many advantages for organisations in adopting our technology and new methods.
For each new customer we offer a costed business case. This explicitly shows how we can deliver benefits, savings and work place improvements over a range of areas such as:
- retention of key personnel
- reductions in absences, over time costs and staff turnover
- potential to increase a staff morale
- increase in business through better cover in the workplace
- reduction in administration costs associated with working time management
- better use of working space through flexible working options – home working, job sharing, hot desking
Recently we have also built a serious Health & Safety content into our solutions, which provides peace of mind for many. This has included assisting in the efficient transport of children with special needs to school; ways to protect lone workers & victims of domestic violence; and new technology to show who’s present in emergencies.
Overall we can underline to users of our system, where we can impact on a whole host of commercial issues such a decreasing their costs; increasing their market share; improving customer retention; increasing sales per customer; improving operational efficiency; decreasing operational expenses and reducing costs of sales.
We also provide systems for: