What Do We Do?
FlexTime is an Irish company trading internationally that has designed and implements the renowned VisionTime system, a software & hardware solution for managing flexible hours and "shift" oriented working time arrangements. FlexTime also provides expert consulting around these subjects, supported by its award winning research carried out between the company and universities. More Here
- New Shift, Rostering System Announced Go Here
- FlexTime CEO-On Canadian TV : Microsoft Conference in Toronto Go Here
- Oireachas (Irish Parliament) Attendances From Flextime' s System Released Go Here
- Join a Webinar on Flexible Working Hours. Ring 0353 1 2609680 or email to:email@example.com
Users on the move can use VisionTime to clock in and out to work via Mobile Phones or PDAs.
Duty Management System
In the London Borough of Lewisham allocating duties in and then managing them was not always an easy task to perform. Indeed it was often a major undertaking, done under quite some pressure, with the shortest of time lines to get things right. See how the VisionTime Duty Manager has made a difference.
Research: Flexible working brings job control
Research by FlexTime done in conjunction with City University, London involving over 1,000 users of our VisionTimeWeb system in Ireland and the U.K., shows that flexible working provides the employee with enhanced job control. Where employees experience greater job control, it leads to reduced workplace stress.
In these current economic difficulties talk with FlexTime about why and how our customers use such techniques to deal with the workplace atmosphere. Ask us for more details.
Know who's in your building
VisionTime can be used for getting critical "realtime" information in the event of emergencies, such as being able to quickly call up roll call reports and/or viewing who's in at wall mounted TV screens and PCs.
Methods of Clocking
The VisionTime system can offer over 35 ways for employees to clock in and out. For example:-
- Time Terminals which can be activated by various card types (Proximity; RFID; Mag Stripe; Bar Code; QR Code) or by biometrics (Hand, Finger etc.) or by PIN No.
- P.C. Tablets
- Mobile Phones .... and more. Contact us at 00353 12609680 for more detals .